$10K WEDDING GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Must be over 18 at time of drawing. Void outside the 50 United States, District of Columbia, and where prohibited. Your participation in the 10K Wedding Giveaway constitutes the entrant's ("Participant," "Entrant," "you," or "your") full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, including the decisions and interpretations of Sponsor and/or the judges, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the 10K Wedding Giveaway.
- GIVEAWAY PERIOD: $10K WEDDING GIVEAWAY (the "Giveaway") runs from January 1, 2023, at 12:01 AM Central Time ("CT") (the "Giveaway Start Date") thru April 30, 2023, at 11:59 PM CT (the "Giveaway End Date"). The period from the Giveaway Start Date through the Giveaway End Date is referred to as the "Giveaway Period." Sponsor's designated computer is the official time clock for the Giveaway.
- SPONSOR: The Giveaway is sponsored by Bride St. Louis LLC. (the "Sponsor"), including their subsidiaries and affiliates, and any other partnering companies or agencies associated with the Giveaway, together, hereinafter will be referred to as the "Giveaway Partners."
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Giveaway Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the Giveaway:
- Online Method of Entry: You may enter the Giveaway by completing the entry form found on the website, BrideStLouis.com.
- Participant can purchase a ticket to one or more Bride St. Louis Bridal Shows and/or Wedding Expos between 1/1/23 and 4/30/23 and each show ticket qualifies participant to receive one Giveaway entry. If participant contracts with a vendor for service or product valued at $500 or more during any ticketed show or expo, or within 30 DAYS of ticketed event, with participating show vendor, participant will receive 10 extra entries. Contracted vendor must verify participants contract for wedding services.
Sponsors (Giveaway Partner) and categories of product/service are as follows:
Cash for Booking Venue/Caterer $1500
DJ Services $1000
Men's Formalwear $800
Bridal Fashion $800
Florist $750 (Must book a minimum of 120 days out and be exclusive florist.)
Photo Booth $500
Wedding Baker $200
Beauty Spa & Makeup $150
Wedding Planner $300
Total $10,000 of Products or Services
If the winner of the $10K Wedding Giveaway has already booked a different vendor for service or already made a purchase for a product for their wedding, there is no cash substitute provided. If the winner has already booked a participating sponsor for service or already made a purchase for product for their wedding, there is no cash refund. The winner will forfeit that portion of the $10K Wedding Giveaway. Bride St. Louis will contribute to non-specified partners the listed prize amount only to vendors who have participating in the Bride St. Louis Wedding Expo or Wedding Shows during the time period of this promotion (1/1/23 through 4/30/23). Service and Products for Holiday Weekends are excluded under this promotion. All winnings are non-transferable.
Regardless of method of entry, all entries must be received by the Giveaway End Date (4/30/23 at 11:59 PM CT). Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) entry per person by using multiple email addresses, identities, profiles, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service may apply. Participants do not need to make a purchase of any kind to enter the Giveaway. Regardless of method of entry, to enter the Giveaway, each entrant must complete the entry form with all required information (which will include your full name, full address, city, state, telephone number and age), and agree to these Official Rules. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to: (i) verify any element of any entry, related materials or entrant’s eligibility; (ii) to request additional information; and (iii) to disqualify any entrant whose participation may subject the Giveaway, Sponsor or Sponsor's advertisers, clients, or customers to controversy, negative publicity, scorn, or ridicule. By entering the Giveaway, you agree to provide any documentation or information deemed necessary by, and in a form acceptable to, Sponsor to satisfy the above requirement if asked by Sponsor to do so.
- ELIGIBILITY: Persons in the following categories are NOT eligible to enter the Giveaway or win Giveaway prizes: any person who was or is:
(a) a Giveaway Partner owner or employee; (b) a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of Sponsor, or its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or service agencies; (c) any entities retained by Sponsor for the administration of the Giveaway; (d) an immediate family member (defined as parents, parents-in-law, children, siblings and spouse (including common law), regardless of where they reside) of any sponsor; or (e) any exhibitor or sponsor of an event organized by the sponsor, including any director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor thereof. Any other persons with whom any of the above are domiciled are also not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win Giveaway prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION/DRAWING: The winner will be selected on or about June 15, 2023 (the "Drawing Date"), by a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: If your entry has been drawn as a winner, you will be contacted by telephone, email or mail, per the contact information indicated in your online or print ballot entry form to confirm your entry and eligibility within two (2) weeks after the selection of the winning entry. To be confirmed a winner of any prize, you may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, release form, or other verifying documents requested by Sponsor before being awarded your prize. If a winner does not meet all eligibility requirements, has not complied with these Official Rules, cannot be contacted, does not respond within seven (7) days from the date Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such winner forfeits all rights to claim or receive the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting any prize, winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT CONDITION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
- PRIZE: Up to $10,000 in wedding related services by Giveaway Partners
- PRIZE DETAILS/RESTRICTIONS: In the Sponsor's sole discretion, the $10,000 prize will be paid in the form of Qualified Wedding Services provided by Giveaway Partners. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Under all circumstances, only one (1) prize will be awarded.
- TAXES: Under all circumstances, winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and are subject to change without notice. The winner must complete an IRS Form W-9 and Sponsor reserves the right to withhold all prizes until it receives a completed IRS Form W-9 from the winner. The winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the prize.
- CONTACTING SPONSOR: Any notice, documentation, etc. that are to be provided to the Sponsor may be provided using either of the following methods:
a. Electronically by email at events@BrideStLouis.com (Please include $10K Giveaway in the subject line of your message); or
b. By postal mail at Bride St. Louis LLC, $10K Wedding Giveaway, 6 East Main, Wentzville, MO 63385.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Giveaway constitutes permission to use each entrant's name, hometown (city and state), voice, biographical information, likeness, photograph and any statements regarding this Giveaway in all media now known or hereafter discovered, for any purpose, including without limitation, in connection with, and to promote, market or advertise, the Giveaway, in whole or in part, without review, approval, credit or attribution, notification or payment from or to entrant or any person or entity, worldwide, in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable. By entering this Giveaway, you agree to be photographed and interviewed by the Sponsor for publicity purposes at least once and when given reasonable notice given by the Sponsor. Giveaway is subject to all applicable U. S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 tax form in the amount of the prize retail value as stated herein.
- DISQUALIFICATION: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Giveaway: (1) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning, including without limitation Internet bots, web robots, www robots or any other type of bots and ballot stuffing; (2) non-compliance with these Official Rules; and (3) any other act which the Giveaway Partners determine, in their sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity of the Giveaway, is unsportsmanlike, or is intended to annoy or harass any other entrant or Giveaway Partner.
- ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entrant with regard to this Giveaway, excluding in all events attorneys’ or other related fees and punitive, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Giveaway Partners reserve the right to terminate or withdraw the Giveaway at any time and the sponsor may substitute an appropriate replacement. By participating in the Giveaway, each participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Partners and each of their respective employees, officers, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, shareholders, agents and legal advisors (collectively the "Released Parties") from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Giveaway or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including, without limitation, any personal injury, death or property damage. Under no circumstances shall any of the Released Parties have any liability or responsibility for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions or print ballot submissions, (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point, (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the Giveaway, (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or a Giveaway site or any combination thereof, (5) any injury or damage to a participant’s or to any other person's computer, laptop, tablet, cell phone, or other mobile device that may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download any materials in the Giveaway, or (6) any typographical error or other error in these Official Rules or in any other communication relating to the Giveaway. Copying or unauthorized use of Sponsor’s copyrighted materials, trademarks, or any other intellectual property without express written consent from Sponsor is strictly prohibited. All entries become the property of Giveaway Partners. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Giveaway should be directed to Sponsor.