We all know about the typical bachelorette party where everybody goes out to drink, eat, and dance and sometimes everyone over does it a bit, and the next day you’re saying “Why did I do that!””
Bachelorette Parties can be fun without all the drinking. Having fun and getting everyone involved is the goal, and you might want to try something a little different that will have everybody raving. Some examples follow:
- Weekend Getaway. Rent a house on the current river and float a canoe or do some lazy river rafting. Or, perhaps rent a house boat on the Lake on the Ozarks and just enjoy some sun and relaxation. And, of course then, there always the outlet mall at the Lake of the Ozarks. A fun shopping trip with a day on the water can be just what a girl needs to revive her spirit.
- If you can’t do a weekend – why not a spa day. Hair, Nails, Massage, a little champagne and a dinner at a favorite spot. This makeover day will have the bride and her guests looking and feeling fabulous.
- We have lots of wineries here. Schedule a tasting session and enjoy a classic romantic movie.
- Cooking Classes. Really! Find a chef – maybe make it Italian – and enjoy learning to master a fabulous Italian meal. Make it a party and have fun. Make sushi. Bake cupcakes. Don’t want to cook – just hire a chef to prepare a fabulous dinner for the group.
- Why not a dance class. Tango, Belly Dancing, Pole Dancing or whatever. Just enjoy the fun. And then there is always a Western Theme. Get out the boots and the cowgirl hat.
- Lingerie! Ask guest to bring lingerie as a gift. In fact, maybe have a lingerie “white elephant” exchange so that everyone takes home some fun.
Have you been to a fabulous bachelorette party that everyone simply adored? Leave a comment and share your ideas with the Bride St. Louis Community.