I find it a lot of fun, the newest trend to personalize your wedding with custom wedding signs. Some couples after the wedding will take these signs and make wall décor with them for their new home. What a great keepsake.
- “Here Comes the Bride”
- “Jane and Bob – Wedding Date”
- “Happily Ever After Starts Here”
- “Just Married – Mr. & Mrs….”
- “Welcome to our Wedding – Jane and Bob.”
Some are a little different, such as:
- “He Asked and She Said ‘Yes”
- “She Said YES!”
For the treat table you might see:
- “Take a Little, Take a Lot, Enjoy These Treats, We Tied the Knot.”
Another version that you will see are the signs on the back of the couple’s chair:
- “Mr. xx & Mrs. xx”
One that I particularly like is:
- “As two families are becoming one, we ask that you choose a seat, not a side.” (I find this a must have sign to use if the number of guests is lite on one side.)
And if you are a romantic, you will like the signs that say:
- “Once in a while in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale”
- “Saying, ‘I Do’ today means I will Love You Forever”
And here’s one more really good one:
- “Last Chance to Run!”
Here in our area, I recently found a local company that designs fabulous wedding signs on old barn wood. Crazy Creations www.CrazyCreationsbyCindy.com in Wentzville paints on old barn wood. They can custom create anything your heart desires. Check them out in our vendor list.
Have fun and add some humor to your festivities. It’s a special day.