Be prepared! Here are some solutions for many bridal day issues.
- Rain – It is what it is. Have a backup plan and perhaps give everyone in your wedding party inexpensive parasols. And they say, it is Good Luck to rain on your wedding day.
- Getting dizzy while standing at the altar – Many people lock their knees. If you start to feel light headed sit down immediately. When you stand a long time blood can pool in your legs making you feel light-headed.
- Red Wine Spills – Stain removal wipes work wonders. The sooner you take action the more likely you will remove the spot completely.
- Ripped Hem – Double sided fabric tape will come to the rescue.
- Sore feet – You found a gorgeous pair of shoes that torture your toes, but you had to have them. Wear them for the ceremony and photos, and put on a more comfortable pair as soon as possible. You don’t want to spoil your day by feeling terrible.
And don’t forget to eat a good breakfast the day of the wedding and stay hydrated. Drink lots of water during the day. Use straws to sip your water to avoid ruining your lipstick.